Wow. aren't these the saddest wheat rolls you have ever seen. The scary thing is, I can bake a really good loaf of wheat bread but these rolls won the battle. But, not the war. I will try again and , oh . . . i don't know . . . perhaps add all the required ingredients and then let them actually rise. You will see these rolls again (not these exact rolls) in a future post, one in which I have conquered and the rolls will be marvelous!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
The saga of some sad, sad rolls. . .
Wow. aren't these the saddest wheat rolls you have ever seen. The scary thing is, I can bake a really good loaf of wheat bread but these rolls won the battle. But, not the war. I will try again and , oh . . . i don't know . . . perhaps add all the required ingredients and then let them actually rise. You will see these rolls again (not these exact rolls) in a future post, one in which I have conquered and the rolls will be marvelous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment