Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Yea for Turkey!

Thanksgiving break was awesome. Kate was the greatest hostess, as she always is!


The weather was a little gloomy, so it was the perfect 'stay inside and eat' weather.

The kitchen was warm however, and so was the company.

The turkey was fabulous.


I tried out a new recipe for stuffing: Sourdough Parmesan Artichoke stuffing. mmmmmm! And Kate makes the best roasted sweet potatoes!

I need to get a picture from Grandma of the whole group, for some reason I couldn't get everyone. Perhaps it was because Matt jr inhaled his food before I even got the girl's plates filled? So I will try to get a group photo and add it later...

Edit: I have a couple pictures from grandma's collection...

1 comment:

crazy grandma said...

It's great to see these pictures because it really was such a fun event. Thanks for recording it in such a cute way.