Friday, February 13, 2009

Tea parties, cute baby, and science fair, oh my.

The big tea party event. The girls (mainly Marsha Kate) decided they wanted to have a tea party. So out came the easy bake oven.


The girls made cookies, and faces.



The menu consisted of easy bake cookies (with birthday candles), oranges and blueberries, and juice.



Marsha Kate made place-holders for everyone. Matt consented to come to the tea party because, well. . . cookies.



Marsha Kate got dressed up in a bunch of different costume pieces. And Ashley, not to be outdone, put on her big sister's shoes to be 'dressed up'. Marsha Kate is always good at planning events and making sure that everyone is involved.



Eliza moved on to green vegetables.



She's not quite sure about peas.


Matt did an entry for the science fair. He came up with a question (about what makes a more effective catapult), a hypothesis, he designed the experiments, tested for distance and accuracy, drew a comclusion, and pulled together the information on this chart. He even made the charts on the computer to graph his results. He did a great job.





4 comments:

Tink said...

I LOVE the tea party! I'm sure my girls would have loved to come...maybe another time:)

Tink said...

Great job on the science fair Matt!

elesa said...

Did you have four kids last time I saw you? It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but I didn't think my memory was THAT bad. I love your lucky layout!

Woods Family said...

nah- the fourth one is a new one. We have been gone for a year and a half now (crazy how time flies especially when you're sighing with relief that "those neighbors" moved away ;) )