Friday, August 21, 2009

Pool Party at Pumire's -August 4th (Matt's -day)

A few years ago, at a Pugmire reunion, Kate won an auction for a Pool party BBQ at Rand and Mary Pugmire's. When Todd and Jenny's family came down, we all got to cash in on it. We went up on August 4th. Which, also happens to be Matt's birthday.
There will be many pictures. The ones that Mary took I will note. (Thanks Mary!)


Matt's Apple pecan cake with maple cream cheese frosting. (picture by Mary)

(picture by Mary)

(picture by Mary)
Our lovely hostess, Mary (and Grandma)

And our host, Rand (with Kate)

(pictures by Mary:)



















I have to explain this one. Ashley gathered all of the ducks/animals in the pool, even though she was afraid to get in the water.


Then she proceeded to name them all and tell them 'I saved you, and I saved you, and I saved you (etc.)'





back to my pictures:







No comments: