No- we are not talking about a New Year's Eve party. We are talking about Ashley.
She got the scissors out of the drawer and was cutting some paper.
Then, she moved on.

When I asked her why she did it, she said she just wanted to 'cut off her ponies'.

Of course, that night when her Aunt Darla asked her why she said, "I just wanted to hear my mom scream."
Great.

But, luckily they were 'old ponies' and so not a whole lot was sacrificed. Here she is in all her short-hair cuteness.
She got the scissors out of the drawer and was cutting some paper.
Then, she moved on.
When I asked her why she did it, she said she just wanted to 'cut off her ponies'.
Of course, that night when her Aunt Darla asked her why she said, "I just wanted to hear my mom scream."
Great.
But, luckily they were 'old ponies' and so not a whole lot was sacrificed. Here she is in all her short-hair cuteness.



1 comment:
I love it...the hair not the screaming:) Sadly our house too has had heard that same scream.
Post a Comment