It has been non-stop birthdays around here. Matt wanted an Indiana Jones
party for his ninth birthday. Friends and family were outfitted in adventure hats with their own 'whips' and they set off on a treasure hunt/obstacle course to find the treasure. Then they had dinner (I'm sure Indian Jones ate pizza. . . right?) with the requisite 'chilled monkey brains'. We watched the first Indiana Jones movie (Note to self: next time plan on half of kids being 'done' with the movie half way through.) Then it was on to cake and ice cream. I made an Indian Jones adventure cake. He had to cross the river, get across the spike-filled pit and climb the cliff wall.



2 comments:
Sounds all very exciting! I wish we could have been there. I hope the weather was nice for you.
Ethan had a BLAST!!! He was all into Indiana Jones, the days following this awesome party. Madison was so mad at herself for letting the boys scare her off. I love the picture you shot, they all look so cool, and serious!
Post a Comment