Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Announcement!


Well, I'm sure that for a lot of you this whole post will be an announcement since I've done a bad job of letting anyone know. However, the announcement isn't just that we are expecting, but we found out today that we are having a girl! (Due around the first of August) For those of you keeping a running total, that will make one boy and three girls. Also, if you know my girls very well you will understand why we are preparing for hurricane number three. Matt is feeling very much outnumbered, so we are going to have to go with a boy puppy for him. :)

7 comments:

Todd Miller said...

Hang in there Matt (JR). I hear these things come in threes:) Congratulations Wood's!

CreeksideKnitter said...

Mazel tov!

We hope you are feeling well, ((((Alison)))).

Kristy said...

Congratulations! I can't think of anything more wonderful than another sweet "Woods" baby girl!

Dori Montoya said...

Congratulations Guys! Matt's going to need extra Ethan "guy time". He'll be so happy! 3 Woods girls! how exciting!!

MaryBeth said...

Congratulations! Seems to me like Matt the younger is going to have his hands full playing the protective big brother roll with 3 beautiful little sisters. Good Luck!
Thanks for sending out the email Ali, it is fun to see pictures of your family. Miss you tons!

Sabrina Gironda Perkins said...

that is so wonderful!!
well I haven't talk to you forever so I ddin't even know you were haveing your 4th child

Sam said...

that is so super awesome! i'm so excited! it's so crazy to me that you guys are having #4 it seems like not too long ago matt was born.