First, a little something about this picture. This is actually Ashley's bed. She had pulled everything out of the toy box and brought it in bed with her so that "her friends" could be with her. That obviously doesn't leave a lot of room for her, so she ends up looking like a dead bug of some sort.
So yesterday's conversation with Ashley:
Dad: "Ashley, you crack me up."
Ashley: "What?!!" (big grin)
Dad: "You crack me up!"
Ashley: "Pffft. Dad, you not an egg!"
Another glimpse of personality came from Eliza tonight between dinner (of which you can still see the green peas all over her) and Family Home Evening. She started playing peek-a-boo with her PJs and laughing. I have no idea where she learned this, but it was as cute as all get out.



5 comments:
I love these pictures! I want to come play peek-a-boo. Ashley sleeping made me laugh twice - hard.
Those peek a boo pictures make me laugh!
And I sure hope it is ok for me to read your blog!
Oh, very cute little bugs!
Of course it is fine if you read our blog Elesa. As long as I still get to read yours! :)
Post a Comment