So, the semester wound down and we needed a get-away. So, of course we headed south. The greatest hostess, Kate, was invaded by our clan and Grandma Miller.
This ominous mountain in the background in the cinder cone we decided to hike.

Cutest hikers evah!

I love the red, white, and black rock down there and the contrasts in the scenery.
This is us: dancing on a volcano!
Next we went to the dinosaur tracks at Johnson's farm. The kids had a great time and it was fascinating to see the remnants of another age.



Then there was kite flying, and kite crashing :).



It was an awesome weekend, and we capped it off with a trip to "Oscar's" at the mouth of Zion's Canyon. Gorgeous background to enjoy with excellent food!


Thanks Kate !!!

Cutest hikers evah!

I love the red, white, and black rock down there and the contrasts in the scenery.
Next we went to the dinosaur tracks at Johnson's farm. The kids had a great time and it was fascinating to see the remnants of another age.
Then there was kite flying, and kite crashing :).
It was an awesome weekend, and we capped it off with a trip to "Oscar's" at the mouth of Zion's Canyon. Gorgeous background to enjoy with excellent food!

Thanks Kate !!!



2 comments:
I love these pictures, but I'm really glad I got to be there in person - except for dancing on the volcano...
Scott, Mike and I were in Zions on Friday the 1st - I can't believe we missed you guys by just a couple of days.
Mike and Jamie have lots of relatives from the Tait side in Hurricaine, Toquerville, Virgin and Springdale - who'd have thunk it was such a small world.
- Jared
Post a Comment