Well, I was waiting to get some pictures off of Matt's computer so that I could post an entry about his school trip to Austin, Texas. However, if I continue to wait I will never get anything done. So to catch up I will start with Matt Jr's birthday.
Matt hit the big 10. Double digits. Crazy.
Matt invited two friend to go miniature golfing with us. We did the inside course at Trafalga. It is now made to look like an ocean scene with black lights everywhere. Very fun!
Out of focus- but you get the idea.
Matt decided he wanted his cake to be a Venator Class Star Destroyer. Instead we went with a planet scene of the destroyer attacking a hidden droid base. (complete with laser beams thanks to his dad :) )
Birthday fun with the rest of the family!
He is such a good kid. A real help and a good big brother. We are so lucky and grateful to have Matt in our family!
We had Matt's birthday party early, so when his birthday rolled around, I still wanted to do the traditional "Birthday Pancake" However, I ran into some problems. . . . As I was cooking on the stove's grill, I noticed that there seemed to be more flames than usual. In fact, very quickly the flames and black smoke started to go down where the fan exhaust was pulling the air. I turned off the stove, but the flames didn't stop. "What is burning?" I asked, to no one in particular.
"It's a D.S. game mom, duh." Replied Marsha Kate. So while she sat on her bed for saying 'Duh" to her mother, I inspected the damage.




1 comment:
Despite our inability to remember to call on the actual birthday we really do love our family and that includes our wonderful Matt Jr! Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment