Tuesday, July 07, 2009

June 27th - Mission Reunion



On Saturday the 27th Matt and I had a mission reunion.
President and Sister Clegg organized it for the missionaries and their families. It was at a park in SLC, and they had food and bounce houses and lots of people.


President Clegg gave up a mini 'zone conference' after we ate. The whole thing was more fun than I thought it would be. Matt had a good time too. And the kids thought the park and all the other kids were awesome. So I only got a few pictures, and Matt didn't get any with the missionaries he knew. But, I wanted to do a 'now and then' shot.

In the pink shirt in front is one of my former companions, Becky Stevens (don't know married name) Matt and I are a few rows back.



Here is me and Sabrina Gironda in Vercelli


Here we are in SLC.

Fine dining at the McDonalds in Milano. Me in the back, and next to me was my companion, Sorella Becky Ryan.


Here we are again- only now it is Becky Hansen. She lives in Ohio and was out to visit family and, of course, attend the reunion.



I'm in the middle, and to the right is Sorella Missy Perry and then Sorella Rebekah Draeger.


And again- Rebekah Graves and Missy Perry. Rebekah lives in St. Louis and Missy lives in California. They both came out for the reuinion.
There were so many others it was fun to see but I didn't pull out the camera. The Cleggs are planning on doing this every five years. I will be looking foreward to the next one.

No comments: